Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Positive Potential

WEDNESDAY, MAY 28, 2008

Over the last week, i had been moody and unhappy for many reasons. When i decided to let it go and focus on present while i am in the present, i realized this is life. Sometime up and sometimes down. However, we should enjoy what we have and don't be too upset about what already happened and what has not yet happened. Take what you experienced as a lesson and focus on what you are doing for the present and future, do not concern much about the future.

When i look at my present i can see positive things i have which makes me more happy and less sad. I have a warm family, i have friends, good friends and closed friends though sometimes i still feel lonely. I'm not rich but i have a good job which i like and i can earn enough to support myself. I don't have money to continue my study but i can try to improve my academic skills and apply for scholarships hope to be awarded for one of those.

Today i had a meeting with our important managers and some managers and staff from our associated company. During and after the meeting i can sense the positive potential opportunities for our companies and me. I feel i am getting more into a real business environment, administration and management.

Nevertheless, i'm having a tough time which i have to challenge with many tasks and responsibilities while having little time. Everyone is too busy with big and urgent projects so that only me have to make everything ready for our new office and new company. For office i have to design the building, lighting, showroom... for new company i have to plan for the business and marketing as well as sales. I think i'll go crazy soon. I like to be busy though when it's stressful i'm dying for a vacation.

In this pictures are the products we sell. They are the high technology materials and high quality made by the well known and reputable international company.


Seeing this photo it reminds me of my first step of my improvement, effort and development.

My first time that i was sent to abroad for training by the company.


The question is, should i focus on my career alone or on education alone? At the moment i'm putting my effort on both career and education. I think i can give up neither of them. Career is for my family business and my future, education is for my self-development and future. I dropped my gym and take TOEFL iBT course, expecting to get a band score of 110 while the scholarship requires 100. I'm so excited for having a class. I like studying.
Why i am talking about future again? Shouldn't i concern about present rather than future? Yes! i am doing for my present, however, this present will result in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment