Monday, May 19, 2008

Not happy... try to be happy!

MONDAY, MAY 19, 2008

Recently, I feel light and can't stop thinking of everything. I might know the reason or might not. I feel incomplete and always try to smile in front of people, as i always do. Nobody usually knows when i'm sad. People say i'm a happy boy.

I always try to entertain myself. Now i came up with writing this note about my good weekend.
On Saturday i got an excuse to leave my work at 4PM. Then i went to T&Coffee Olympic with Jerry and I told Daniel to come there instead of seeing me at my office as we agreed.
After drop Jerry home, Daniel and I went to gym for an hour then we went to have dinner at Garden Centre Café. We had Mexican food. What Daniel had was what my mom cooks sometimes. At the same time, I remembered Victoria's Mexican food... then was the first day i got to know her and her lovely family.

What i found it was funny, the signs on the restroom doors.
The funny sign on the WC doors.

This pictures below taken by Jerry at my office. I'm studying how to set up and operate a home intelligent system devices that we are installing for Institute Paster de Cambodge.
Testing the Remote Control of Home Intelligent System

It works! Yay! But still there's a long way to go. Note yet successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment