Monday, December 12, 2011

My Baby Boy 林志強 (Kevin)


Life always changes! From dependent to independent, and then has dependents.

When I was a baby I depended on my parents, when I was a single adult I was independent and then I got married I have a soul mate who is my wife, we are best friends and we depend on each other. Now I have become a father, my baby boy is another one of my dependents.
Nevertheless, I enjoy every single stage of my change of life from one to another. Being a father is another precious of change.

My Baby Boy was born at 3:39am, 2.75kg, 0.5m Tall. At Sorphear Maternity VIP, by Dr. Lang Visakary with the help of two nurses, and supported by my mother in law and me.

Chinese Name :  林志強 (Lín Zhì Qiáng)
Khmer Name :  លឹម​ ជីឃាង (Lim Ji Kheang)
English Name / Nickname : Kevin

Dr. Lang Visakary

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to put the date he was born.
    So proud of you! Life is really changing very fast. Anyone who can catch the pace of a changing life is a hero in some way. Really happy to see your son on this Video.

    ReplyDelete