Sunday, May 4, 2008

Mount Everest Indian Restaurant

THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008

It wasn't my first time to go to an Indian restaurant, but this time was much better than the previous time.

Mark and I went to Mount Everest where is along Sihanouk Blvd. It was funny that the owner of the restaurant welcomed us by putting his hands together the same way like Cambodian, but with his head moving left and right twice that Indian always do so. The decoration in the house was nice and not too bright. The food i got was Tomato Ka Shorba which was a bowl soup. For drink i got Mixed Fruit Lassi which was mango the main fruit and mixed with some others.

When i was in Singapore i happened to had my breakfast at an Indian café and it was awful. I thought i would not like Indian food anymore...... but now i think Indian food isn't that bad. I just went to the wrong place in Singapore.

I was surprised when i looked at my watch when we left the restaurant. It was almost 8PM and we arrived there at 5:30PM. We were there for two and half hours. It was too long for a dinner! But i didn't think we annoy anybody nor the manager at the restaurant as there were not many people and if we had left, it would became too quiet for a restaurant :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment