Monday, April 28, 2008

5 Mountains in a Day

SUNDAY, APRIL 27, 2008

This Sunday i had a great time. It was a fun trip, exploration and adventure. My friend Mark and I went to five mountains just in a day.

We started with a funny breakfast at Chouk Leap a restaurant owned by one of my cousins. I was surprised but glad to meet three of my cousins were having breakfast there. They called me to join their table, but i hesitated to join since i have Mark a stranger for them and himself there. But as they insisted and to be polite I brought Mark join their table. It was funny after ten minutes later my parents turned up at the restaurant too with other two of our relatives come to visit from France. However, they sit in a different table.
The time, conversation, food and everything went smoothly. I really enjoyed it. Interestingly, my cousin paid our breakfast too hehe. (all of my cousins are generation x and they already have their
families. I'm a young cousins and uncle........ my nieces are about my age.)

After the breakfast our trip began:
1st - the OuDong mountain which we went to two weeks ago, this time we went there again to give an album of photos of the fan-boys who were our favorite guides. Mark bought them school supplies and i funded them cash for school uniforms. It is good to be nice, it is nice to be good :-)
2nd - Middle Pesith mountain.
3rd - North Pesith mountain.
4th - West Pesith mountain
5th - Flat mountain.

In the evening I had a family evening BBQ at our house. It was an awesome weekend.




The 1st mountain which was OuDong mountain




This giant Buddha statue is about 5 meters height and 20 meters length. It's on the North Pesith Mountain which was the 3nd mountain we went to.

This tree is amazing! But i'm worried the temple would collapse one day.


A thrilled staircases.

An interesting path and and adventurous trail.

This is weird. I have no idea what it is and what it is for.

Having a rest in the middle of the adventure.

This place is both chinese and cambodian. It's on the West Pesith Mountain the 4th mountain.

There's a tale about this sculpture. The bird is protecting the baby.

Chinese gate and staircase goes up to the top of the West Pesith Mountain.

Impressive staircases.

Second entrance of the Phnom Reap (Flat Mountain which was the 5th Mountain we went to)

First entrance of the Phnom Reap

This is just behind the entrance

One of the three temples on Phnom Reap (1st temple)

One of the three temples on Phnom Reap (2nd temple)

Mark was also invited to our family evening BBQ at our house that night. We had three relatives from France who are my brother-in-law's mother, brother and his wife. Mark was our special guest :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment