Sunday, May 11, 2008

Neighbor's House was on Fire

SUNDAY, MAY 11, 2008

This morning i got an emergency call from Gina (who was my lecturer at UC and became my closed friend) in a bit early morning while i was still sleeping. I didn't open my eyes but tried to grab my phone and answered the call. She alerted our friend Rath's house was on fire. I then quick got up and put my cloth on, and drove off without have my teeth brushed.

On the half way there were some policemen blocked the read, but i gave them a sign that that was my house. Then the policemen allowed me to go through.
However, there was another block from the fire about 50 meters. This time i couldn't get through so i parked my car there and run to place. When i arrived there i felt much relieved because i saw there were 10 fire trucks there and the flame had been put off. I could only see the big smoke plus my friend's house was fine. The fire was on the second floor on the left and her house was on the ground floor.

I met her and her family there, with some of our friends Gina, Chantha and Sokly. Everything was under control and everyone was fine. We then started to talk and laugh........ my friend was brave that she was not too nervous and drove her car away from the dangerous place. What was funny, she was still in her sleeping robe.






The fire was on Norodom Blvd in front PUC.

No comments:

Post a Comment