Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008

SUNDAY, MAY 11, 2008

I used to try to make a pancake a couple months ago, and i was supervised by Tara (She knows how to make good cakes).
This Sunday is Mother's day, and i made pancakes for the whole family including our house helpers, there were ten people.

I'm glad that my pancakes didn't turn out bad. They were nice! I used ice cream, sugar and lemon for topping.






It was inconvenient for preparing for me, because I rarely work in our kitchen. Thus, i don't know where i can find what i need.

My pancakes didn't look nice and they came in different shapes. Moreover, the color on each looked like a map.

One piece topping was sugar and lemon, tasted interesting. Another piece topping was blueberry ice cream, tasted sweet (I don't like too sweet).

My mom was shy when i did this and my sister took this picture.

My nieces Marie and Martine wanted to eat the cakes, they promised me since Saturday to be good for a whole day. They could not do as good as they promised. Kid is still a kid.

1 comment: