Friday, May 9, 2008

Chili Ice Cream... Weird!!!

WEDNESDAY, MAY 07, 2008

I already met Daniel’s girlfriend Brandy on the night at Ryan’s post birthday, but we didn’t talk much as I met many of our friends there. Many people many conversations. It was good that Daniel asked me to have lunch with him and Brandy so that we could talk more and got to know more about each other. We had our lunch at Java Café where was a western style and expensive. Nevertheless, I’ve been there three times already. First, at the night they launched new menu and it was free. Then was the first time I hang out with Daniel after met each other at our gym after a few days. That night, it was also I first met Ryan. Second time I went to Java was when Daniel and I went there for a cup of coffee and Daniel picked up his Christmas Cookies.

On the same day in the evening, I went to dinner with Mark at a NGO’s restaurant names Rom Deng – Khmer Creative Cuisine. The food was great, service was good, atmosphere was nice but the value was expensive.

The food we had was delicious but the dessert I had was weird…. Yeah it was that was why I ordered it because I want to know more about it than its name on the menu.

It was Coconut Gelato with Pineapple and Chili Sorbet. What? Ice cream but chili? It was not spicy though, it was sweetless and sour. I didn’t like it a lot, anyway.

Forgot to mention about the price. This crazy ice cream was 4$. I would rather eat Swensen's Ice Cream which would be only 2.50$. Anyway, it's a NGO's restaurant i'm fine with that.... hope all the income they get will go for their charity purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment