Sunday, June 1, 2008

What's going on with Today-Cambodian-Girls?

SUNDAY, JUNE 01, 2008

I had a predicament today, but it was funny!
This afternoon I went to have my hair cut at one of the two of my favorite barbershops. There was a pretty, young, slime and tall girl there who washed my hair. After washing my hair she started a conversation.

Girl: You are so quiet!

Me: Yeah....

Girl: I never seen you.

Me: I come here every time... three times per two months.
(sometimes i go to another of my favorite barbershop)

Girl: You were watching your watch. Have an appointment?

Me: Yeah, with my friend for shopping.

Girl:
Shopping? Friend?..... girl or guy? She hesitate and asked.

Me:
Guy! My closed friend.

Girl:
Not a girlfriend?!

Me:
No! I don't have a girlfriend yet. Nobody likes me.

Girl:
Face like yours, i can't believe you don't have one.... do you want to be friend with me?

Me:
Er...Yeah....better than enemy. (I hesitated and slowly responded.)

Girl:
Do you have a number?

Me:
Well....er.... yes. Pls text during office hours.
(It was a predicament and it's rude not to give my number as she asked. So i gave her my number)

Girl:
Do you know my name?

Me:
No!!! What is it?

Girl:
Sory. And yours?

Me:
Leng. hehe. Nice to be friend!
(Leng is my real name. Spencer is my nickname. I always tell my real name to new people, when we become friends i tell them my nickname as my real name is difficult to pronounce)

Before i left the shop the girl added: See you again (with a big smile)

Conclusion:
Predicament was that she tried to get to know me, made friend and asked for my number.
Funny was that i wonder what is wrong with Cambodian girls today? They are so brave and easy going. That upsets me!!! Cambodian girls before are gentle, lovely and not easy with guys like this.

1 comment:

  1. RUN RUN RUN!!!!
    crazy easy girls who ask for your number are not for you. I am going to pray that you meet the right girl, a traditional girl who is not boy crazy or money crazy. I was single with no hope of getting a date for a very long time (5 years) i thought i was getting so old and wondered what was the deal, but in the right timing Chris showed up and it was worth the wait. I never had to look for him it was a surprise. You are still so young. I am glad you are looking for a girl with some moral character! that is the kind that will make a good wife.= you will be very happy you waited

    ReplyDelete