Saturday, June 7, 2008

Feeling of Isolated

SATURDAY, JUNE 07, 2008

In advance countries people hardly have a closed friend because life there is too busy. Everyone cares only about their careers and themselves. They don't even have times for their family, not even friends.
Life in Cambodia is now getting busier too. Everyone is busy at work and other schedules.

For me, i'm kind of busy too but i still can try to take sometimes contacting my friends and stay updated with them. Most of my friends are busy or some don't know how to stay in touch. We have high technology which is so convenient for communicating, but some are not into computer and internet. These are the reasons make everyone become isolated from each other.

Today is Saturday, i'm usually don't have much to do at work. I checked my facebook there's nothing for me, Jerry and i planned to have lunch together as this is our habit. We said to have lunch then go to a watch shop to have my watch fixed and do some shopping. When i arrived his house and he already got in my car. He telephoned to his wife if she would like to come, otherwise we would go just two of us.
She said she was sick and she didn't say anything else (she always say nothing when she's angry or upset. This is not good and it's not a solution.) I told Jerry: "I know she's not happy and she wants you to see her or just stay with her. Let's cancel our plan and you go to see her. If not she would be angry and might hate me too."

I was upset but i understood. Even though, Jerry is my closest friend, we should not hang out often like before anymore. He is now married, he should be always with his wife.

I have friends, good friends and closed friends, but some of them are too busy, some are busy, some are not good at keeping in touch, some try to keep updated with me as i always do to them, some don't always remember me, some just ignore me and some might not even like me while i think they liked me.
Anyway, this is life and this is human being. Lie, Pretending, Honest, Loyalty... everything exists.


The reason i write this crazy post just to release it out of my chest, and i know there're only few people know this blog and read it. I hope there's no offend to any reader. You read my blog that means you are my good friend and you care about me and you want to know what i am up to.

Thank you for reading my blog, now that you know you are one of my good friends!
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment