Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving - List of what/who I am thankful for

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2008

This weekend my schedule was so busy. I had many appointments with friends and business people. What crazy was this Sunday, just right after having Suki soup for lunch at home with family at 1PM, I went to Daniel's house for Thanksgiving meal, just right after that i had to meet Jerry at a café, and again just right after that i had dinner with some customers. Ah huh! a lot of eating schedule in a row!


Thanksgiving is celebrated in the US on the fourth Thursday of November. In Canada it is on the second Monday of October.The celebration is for the time when the people who first came to North America from England were saved from dying by Native Americans who gave them food and showed them how to grow crops. Literally, on Thanksgiving Christians celebrate to thank the God.




I appreciate for being invited to the occasion. Plus, Thanksgiving is a special day which people express what they are thankful for.






Here is my short list in no particular order and I am thankful for particular people in logical reasons:

1- My parents for always understand and being supportive.
2- My sister for being a great sister who has always been good friend, kind and helpful.
3- My brother in law who can see my capability and always gives me chances to show off.
4- Jerry who I confidently can announce that he is my closest and best friend. Thank you for always be there for me and never forgot me or left me behind.
5- Mark, for being such a great friend, helpful and being a valuable staff of my company.
6- Daniel, for being such a great friend. Though we don't hang out often like before, you are always nice to me and staying close.
7- Gina has been a great friend who I can talk with for any reason and issue, and was a great lecturer of mine.
8- Susan, thank you for calling me your Cambodian son, and let me call you my American mom.
9- Polo for being a good trainer professionally.
10- Sim who is my good female friend and has been our important colleague for over five years. Hopefully, we will stay working together to archive our individual goals and the company's.
11- Last but not least, I am thankful for every aspect that leads me to have a good life, a good family, helpful relatives, a good job, good gadgets, and good friends including who I haven’t mentioned above, and so on.

THANKS YOU!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment