Saturday, November 22, 2008

Let me explain!

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2008

I usually love Saturday evening, because I can watch movies, internet, doing my assignment... until AM and get up very late on the next day like 9am or 10am :-)

But tonight I can't enjoy doing person stuffs. My brother in law need a new laptop and I got it for him today, but I have to do a lot of things on his both old and new computers. I have to install a lot of applications that he uses, connecting and configuring to our network and internet system both at home and at the office, setting all his preferences and moving the data from the old laptop to the new one. I do this a lot and all the time when he or his wife change their computers and mobile phones too. Anyway, I'm not complaining..... this is part of my job though.

In this picture, I'm working on 3 computers at the same time, kinda fun however. It looks crazy but it would have been crazier if i could get my new laptop today. Then I would be working on 4 laptops at the same time. hehe.
I'm changing my laptop too. I will get a new one which is smaller, lighter, but pretty higher performance....... that sweet :-D

3 comments:

  1. i dont know where this picture is you will have to tell me... but i am interested in your philosophy of forgiveness? in your about me"" section you say you would never trust a friend again who cheated you is that true? just a question. oh is it in thailand?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too have no idea where my picture is? what you talking about boy? nice computer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are small, if you click on my photo it will display in full size. Then you would be able to see your pictures.

    Anyway i'll post the photo on facebook and tag you.... How is that? :-)

    Respond to Victorya, yes if someone lies to me, i would findly to trust them again. However, i'll be still friend to them, but just can't believe like before. hehe.

    ReplyDelete