Thursday, November 13, 2008

November Random Update

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2008

It is national holiday, on the 09th was the 55th of our Independence Day and on the 11th to 13th is Water Festival. It is perfect timing so I brought my parents to Vietnam for health check as well as to escape from the city as there are always too many people come to the city for the Water Festival. Many roads are closed and many places full of crowded people.

I will post about my holiday in Vietnam later, but now just post some photos for random update.

In this photo below
is me swimming in the pool at EverGreen resort. This place is owned by a Korean man. It's a nice place where you can stay over night(s), there is a swimming pool and table tennis. I went there last few months and it was free, only if you eat there. This time not only they charge 4$ for the pool, but the food also not good. I think they have changed the chef :-(

Guess whose picture on the delivery cars in this photo below? It is me and my sister modeling for Eurotech Drinking Water company last year. hehe. We used to model for the company a few times, and I used to be in the TV spot once. hehe.

This afternoon I hanged out with my best friend Jerry and his wife. Firstly, I had lunch at his house with his parents, then we went to have drinks at Lucky Olympic. After that we went to Central Market as Jerry wanted to buy a Laptop bag same as mine which i just bought before i went to Vietnam. He got the bag but 3$ cheaper than mine. That is not fair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment