Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend with my bestfriend's family in law and gadgets

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2008

Literally Jerry and I hang out a lot and we meet almost every day, though he's already got married. Anyway, he's the only closest friend I have and can hang out with. He's always available when i call. On the plus side, i've been friend to his family in law. They are such friendly and nice people. I hang out with them sometimes too.

This Sunday I had breakfast with Jerry and his wife, then we went to Kean Svay with his whole family. I was supposed to go to gym after that, but Jerry insist to continue hanging out at a café and using internet connecting to his 3G network sharing device.

It was kinda cool! At the café there were many people, each other them came with a laptop. I'm glad to see Cambodia is getting better with high technology and those people.

In this picture we were using our gadgets at Kean Svay where people like to go there for relaxing. Over there, there are so small stores selling many kinds of food and fruit. You have too many choice for eating haha.


There were so many monkeys on the ground and trees. They are funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment