Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vietnam November 2008

WEDNESDAY, 19TH NOVEMBER, 2008

I have been to Vietnam for a few times, but did not enjoy it as much as this time.
I went there with my parents on the 09th to 12th. We went my bus which departure was at 4:30AM, Ouch! Imagine how early we had to get up? Anyway because it was on the holiday and we had to pass a ferry, therefore we had to leave early to avoid the crowded and get stuck on the way.

I felt quite enjoy spending in Vietnam since most of the things there is cheaper than in Cambodia. I have happy that i could make my parents happy, enjoy and experience new things such going to a nice restaurant, seeing a latest funny movie in a modern cinema, seeing 3D and 4D movies, riding roller coaster and so on.

Using languages in Vietnam is crazy. There are not many people can speak English as well as in Cambodia. They only know their own language, few people can speak English and few can speak Chinese. Talking to the people there, i had to mix up two languages of English and Chinese together. It's kinda funny and crazy, but i like it and i find it fun. hehe













No comments:

Post a Comment