Friday, November 7, 2008

My Grandson or Grand Nephew

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 07, 2008

This month I have been invited to many weddings of friends and relatives. There were two have been over and another two to go.

As I notice, people tend to get married at the end of the year and beginning of the year.

Cambodian's wedding traditionally takes three days. Today, everything changes and we need to skip some traditional ways, so we usually make it one and a half day only. However, it is still a very busy event. We can not skip all the tradition, but do some of the important and necessary parts.

This below are some of the pictures taken at the wedding i attended.



Now time for an interesting news. I'm hereby introducing you to my grandson. He is the son of my nephew who is my cousin's son. In chinese he is my grandson, technically he is my grand nephew, however.
This photo was taken in the morning at one of my nephew's wedding.

And this photo is in the evening at the wedding.


This additional photo... I'm designing a calendar on PhotoShop which I earned 240$ just for one night. hehe. More detail? ok.....
Actually it was a great deal with my best friend Jerry. He always gives me a great deal. This time he asked me to help him design a calendar for his advert 2009. He then exchanged his Nokia E51 240$ with my SonyEricson K660i which worth only 100$.

We always give each other great deal as to help each other and also to have fun. However, most of the deal...... he gives me a lot of benefit while I only have to help him with my talent :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment