Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Business on Water Festival

THURSDAY-SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 22-25, 2007

This is the second year that I helped Jerry promote and expose his products and brand.

During the Water Festival 23rd to 25th EuroTech Drinking Water company had four booths at different places. I chose the biggest booth which was three booths together. My partner is my nephew had his friends came to help us. There were 5 guys of his friends and 1 guy was Kompeak my new friend, and the other 3 girls.They are all nice friends, they helped us all their ability and not lazy.

We became friends and we had a lot fun, connected, activities, fun to eat and drink......... I like them, they were very good sellers and funny, especially the girls and her little sister and brother, they are just kids but they are brave, fun and are good sellers.

On the first and second day we slept at 12am. On the third day my team-mates slept at 2am, while i was busy until 4:30am. Now i'm so tired and my voice has changed because had been spoken too much to the customers.

There were so many things left in the coolers when we closed. Thus, i gave all of them to my team-mates, and also the guards and poor people ;-)

This is me with the bag for keeping the money and wearing the earphone because had no free hand :-D


Kompheak my new friend. We have hang out for some times and cooked at Daniel's house twice.

Mao my nephew. We are partners for this business since last year. He's a very good and active seller. He has a good communication skill with customers.Not to forget to tell that my voice has change because of this megaphone!

At night.

It was so crowded all day and all night.


Bayon TV concert behind my booth.

No comments:

Post a Comment