Saturday, December 8, 2007

Symposium in Vietnam

FRIDAY, DECEMBER 07, 2007

My co-worker and I were sent to Vietnam 3 days and 2 nights to attend my company’s partner’s symposium.

The company there welcomed us warmly and treated us like ambassador s. They arranged a single room hotel for each of us, brought us to expensive restaurants, café…. Interestingly, they sent their staff to host us like sending us hang out around the town, visit their company getting to know the important staffs in different departments. The city is quite big and it costs much to go from one place to another by taxi, however, everything is officially paid by them.

The symposium was held at Hotel Equatorial in Ho Chi Minh City. All participants are offered one lunch and a couple of coffee breaks there… It’s a five stars hotel, so each meal was awesome!

Why a couple of coffee breaks? Because we had seminar and exhibition for sessions.The theme of the symposium is “Energy Efficiency”. I attended 3 trainings which were: Energy Monitoring and Management in Industry using SCADA, Total System Energy Saving Solutions and Reducing Your Energy Bill by Understanding Your Energy Consumption.

Being in Vietnam this time is much different, not only in term of business but also fun. Vietnamese girls are eye-candy he he. Vietnamese girls like Cambodian guys very much; this is according to my observation and being explained by the host.

These few days, not only my mouth got great food but my eyes also got delicious food too ha ha. My mouth got Vietnamese and Korean food; my eyes got seeing pretty girls.

Cut the bow and start up


Exhibition Room (Panorama picture mode taken by my phone)


Michael Preston presenting Energy Monitoring and Management in Industry using SCADA


Dr. Richie Lee presenting Total System Energy Saving Solutions

Lunch time. All the guests came to the symposium are Vietnamese from the local, except, us are Cambodian.


Important people and the pretty girls


Me, my co-worker and the guys from another company

No comments:

Post a Comment