Thursday, December 27, 2007

Mission in Singapore

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 26, 2007

I love my new position! Last three weeks I’ve been sent to Vietnam for a symposium, and now I just returned from a mission in Singapore. I went there for three days from the 26th to 28th of December. I went there for a mission, so that I was too busy during the day going to visit from one company to another. Since Singapore is a small country and those companies are located in different areas, I had been almost everywhere of the country.

Nevertheless, I had my own time at night. First night I was on my own to visit places, on the second night I hanged out with my old friend SoChenda. I wish I could stay there until the New Year eve, but I had to come back on the 28th evening.

However, it wasn’t bad because I went to the beaches with my family on the 30th and we stayed there for two days. When I came back from the beach I slept over at a friend’s house and we hanged out until 1:30AM for the New Year eve.

This weekend on the 5th I have to sleep over again because Daniel and I will be the best-men at Jerry’s wedding on next day the 6th. We have to get up at 5AM and be busy for the whole day until at the end of the wedding dinner.

Gosh! I have been packing and unpacking over the weeks.


I can’t remember what the name this mall is, probably is the HarburFront. It was the first mall that i went to at my first night. I can say that Singapore is a shopping country because you can see at least two shopping centers in one area.


Turkish Ice Cream, I didn’t try the ice cream but I enjoyed watching the man playing joke with the ice cream to the buyers. I think his ice cream wasn’t much attractive, the attraction was that he makes people enjoy watching and laugh.


Orchard Road is the most popular place. There are many shops and many people always hang out there.


SoChenda is my old good-friend. She got married on the 13th May 2005, and then they moved to Singapore. I was glad for the chance to meet her, for her Christmas present and the semi-hug that we gave each other before went back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment