Wednesday, December 26, 2007

X-Mas 2007

TUESDAY, DECEMBER 25, 2007

This year i had a x-mas party at Daniel's house. It was fun with many of his students and friends. Some of them i already know and some just got to know at the party.


I'm making my own pancake... supervised by Tara.


Looking like kids playing on the ground? Nah! We are trying to complet the Star puzzle.

Be blinded and put the star on the top of the christmas tree

The best group photo at the x-mas party.

The best friend photo of the year

Daniel was trying to.... what?


My dog Judy, i can never make her look or smile at the camera. She likes to play too much.

My house at x-mas night

2 comments:

  1. I had an awesome Christmas Spencer. The party was so much fun...the only sad thing was your pancake turned out way better than mine. Have fun in Singapore and see you when u get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I realized the people in the group picture if i were there that time i would meet you, but i was so early gone out before you came there, i thought.

    ReplyDelete