Friday, January 4, 2008

Family Time on the Beaches

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 30, 2007

Everybody’s life has been too busy. We don’t have chances to be with everyone of the family at the same time.

I just came back from Singapore for the company’s works. And then I had to pack again for going to Sihanukville with my family for two days. I’m note complaining about the packing, I’m glad that we had this chance to go to the beaches with our family.

I wish I had taken a photo of my family’s dinner at this expensive restaurant, but I have this photo instead ha ha.
The restaurant is “Le Vivier de la Paillote” at this restaurant there are also a motel, bar and swimming pool. We met a French family whose sons go to the same school with one of my nieces. He was running around the pool and fell down almost fall into the pool but I was quick enough jumped to get him. I was a hero ha ha, Nah!

The French family’s dog Nia, she’s a good dog. She liked me.

We are building sand castles

No comments:

Post a Comment