Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year 2008

MONDAY, DECEMBER 31, 2007

I used to hang out with my relatives and friends over the night until AM for a few times, but I’ve never hang out to countdown for a New Year before.

This year I happened to celebrate the New Year Eve with a few friends. I thought Cambodia doesn’t celebrate but I was wrong. There were many people at the parks and the river sites. The fireworks were also nice, there were two places where the fireworks came from. One were from the other side of the river that were the state’s fireworks and the other were from the Hotel Cambodiana.

The Hotel Cambodiana had a New Year party which an entry ticket was 69US$. At the party they had a special show that there were a several body builders flexing their muscles and dancing on the stage. Daniel and I laughed out loud when we saw Polo and Ronny on the stage (Polo is my personal trainer, Ronny is Daniel’s).

Hey don’t you think we were at the party! We didn’t go to the 69US$ party, but we watched the show on TV ha ha.

To take this photo with the texts behind, we had to stand in the middle of the road… hey wait a minute!.... I didn’t know Daniel’s hand was in my pocket! What was he trying to get from my empty pocket? Wa ha ha. I’m joking hope he doesn’t mind.
Daniel is wearing the shirt I bought for him from Singapore, and I’m wearing the shirt he bought for me as a Christmas present. It’s funny but good to have a friend who has the same attitude and like, so that it’s easy to know what gift you should buy for them. Actually, he also had another gym shirt for me and I also had another gym short for him. We like all our presents ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment