Friday, November 9, 2007

My Real Best Friend

I won the bet

I'm addicted to coffee. The difference is that coffee helps people to stay awake, but it makes me sleepy.I made a bet with Jerry that i would still sleep well though i drink Espresso which is the strongest coffee (it kept Jerry awake for two nights).

We were negotiating to exchange my 1-year-old IBM laptop with his 3-month-old ACER laptop by adding him $200. The bet was worth $50.I won the bet! I did sleep well that night! Perhaps, I'm Jerry's best friend or I've been always honest, so he trust me when i told i won :-)

However the negotiation was changed a bit. He asked for $250 and i got the new laptop together with his new camera 7 Meg he he. That meant, exchange my laptop with his, i added $150, and i added another $100 for the camera.

This one cup of Espresso worth $50 in the bet.

Cooking

Saturday evening after going to see the World Grad School Tour, we did two shopping at City Top and Lucky for our cooking. This time we made Grilled Eggplant with Chicken Breast. It was so easy, cheap and delicious.

I am chopping the breast

He is frying the breast

He is grilling the eggplant on a charcoal


Grilled Eggplant with Chicken Breast

No comments:

Post a Comment