Friday, November 16, 2007

My House & Traffic Congestion

Recently, i have to get up early at 5:30am and leave my house at 6:30am to avoid the traffic congestion every morning around the Chbar Ampov market to across the Monivong bridge. Because of the bad traffic, my niece Marie has been late for school for half to an hour twice. I haven't had my breakfast at home for a week too. Mom is a manager in charge for our meals at home, she has two staffs hehe.

This morning we were stuck in front of the market until 8am, though i left home at 6:30am. Then i called Toch a staff of ours come by his motor so that i drove the motor send Marie to school, and Toch drove my car to the office instead. However, Marie was still one hour late.

If it would not be better, i would have to get up more early and perhaps would drive a motor!

No comments:

Post a Comment