Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The Last Random 2009 and The Beginning of 2010


DECEMBER 2009 - JANUARY 2010

I have not been active for my blog pretty long, because have been busy with school and also lazy too....... another reason is that, everyone has facebook and i am active there. Sharing stuffs and photos........ so it's kinda holding me back from blogging (^_^)

Alright, on this post i gotta update a few things at once hehe.

Life over the year 2009 was not bad, a lot of fun and love people gave to me who are my family, friends and relatives. However, life is just like a roller coaster. Sometimes up sometimes down, but roller coaster is fun and exciting, isn't? I remember this words, Suzan gave me as an encouragement.

I did not get to celebrate or countdown for the New Year's Eve, however i did have some fun.
A party gathering with my MBA classmate at SeaFood Restaurant and continued to KTV.
Went to a countryside and enjoyed a lot of country life and activities.
Attended Jacky's wedding who is my good friend since first year at the university, he got married to one of my nieces who we have never met. I know it's funny, but what was funnier than that, my dad was invited to the wedding by the bridge's parents and i was invited by the groom. We did not know that we were going to the same wedding, until we individually got there then we realized it was the same wedding and the bridge was our relative.

In this photo: Chantha, Gina, Spencer, Jenny, and the groom and bridge.

My sister, her husband and the two girls in France having an awesome holiday during the Christmas and New Year's Eve. They went there last year in summer and again at the end 2009 and beginning of 2010. That was way cool!

The countryside one hour drive from Phnom Penh. It was thankful to Savory my classmate who invited us to her hometown. I had a great time!!!
































The last picture, our classmates' party just after we had an awful Accounting Midterm exam........phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment