Sunday, January 31, 2010

I made a big move, change of 2010

SUNDAY, JANUARY 31, 2010

There are a several items in my 2010 resolution. One of them is a big move which will change my life adventure. It will affect my daily routine also. I will have to get up at a different time, places where i have my lunch, i might not have time for gym anymore :-( . Most of all, i will do a different professional skills too.

The big move i have made is my job. I have resigned from my job which will be effective from 01st February 2010.
It is quite a good timing, since i have tone of school assignments and exams coming up every week. So that now i have time for my study and relax. Too bad that it's not a school holiday or school break yet, otherwise i would love to take a couple weeks vacation which i have never had before since my employment.

This picture was took yesterday evening, my last day at work.......... i'm glad that i have this picture taken. It's funny to see myself carrying a box of my stuffs walking out of my office.


It has been for 10 years that i have worked for my nice, kind and understanding bosses. I started to work for the company as a Junior staff with a standard basic salary, and have become a Sales Manager because of my self-development and the good eyes of the company that can see my improvement and efforts.
I admit that the company has its justice and standardizing management and policies, with a lot of potential opportunities for every employee.

Nevertheless, now that i wish to go on an adventure and thrill. I will also move out from my current house. In next 6 months i will change my car. I love to own a motorbike, it could be SL, RX or whatever of those guy thing, but at the moment i could not persuade my mom enough to allow me to ride a motorbike. She doesn't like it if i ride a motorbike or a motor, because she's worried it's not as safe as driving a car. Hmmmm if i will need to change for a new car, it would take me more than 6 months then.......... we'll see :-)

By the way, i'm now free from work though still having classes every evening and exams even during the Chinese New Year, i will be available and welcome for any group assignment and study.
Hello my dear classmates, count me in for those student works. Let's start with Legal Issue presentation, then Operation Management exam, and then Accounting final exam, and Business Ethic mini thesis, and.........and....... Gee! it doesn't sound i'm having a break at all T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment