Sunday, October 18, 2009

Advance and Actual Birthday Celebration

WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY, 14 & 17 OCTOBER, 2009

On Wednesday 14th, Rath and I went to visit Gina at her office (our university) after work. We then went to Sky Bar(The Place).

We had a great time there. We enjoyed the company of ours, the conversations, sharing stories, the drinks, the food, the atmostphere, the music, even taking photos. When the waitress asked if we need anything else to order, Gina said not really we came here to take photos. haha.
We really had a great time and that we called "The right time with the right friends at the right place." and we considered it as "Advance Celebretion for my Birthday"




This is my drink, it's "Sex on the beach" and we have additional name for it as "under the umbrella"


SATURDAY 17th, I got a call from a sweet friend from oversea. While i was on the phone Gina called me twice but i could not answer, then i called her back and she said Rath and her wanted to have lunch with me. So we went to Pizza company at Sorya Mall and we had different individual pasta. Oh forgot to mention that they got there before me, when i got there they gave me the left over cokey pipe. haha.
After lunch, we went to Gina's office to kill the time as that day i had class at 3pm. Rath and Gina enjoyed harvesting the on their Facebook Farmville, while i was taking a nap.......... and they took my pictures while i was asleep.
The girl in blue is Rath's friend we met there and invited her to join our table.

1 comment:

  1. hey why was i not invited.. humm you will have to invite me next year-victoria

    ReplyDelete