Saturday, June 20, 2009

Jerry's Birthday

Saturday, June 20, 2009

I had a strange feeling when I attended Jerry's birthday this evening. I felt like celebrating a birthday party is childish. I know it's normal to celebrate and have fun.... but, i don't know why i felt singing a birthday song, giving gift, the birthday cake.... they seem are children to me. I always had a present for Jerry each year, but this year I didn't buy him any gift. Instead, I just treated him lunch and SWENSEN's Ice Cream.

Having said that, it doesn't mean i don't like receiving gift. I love the way people giving present because it is sweet, but i am not materialistic. I don't love present but i just love the gesture.

The Super Choc Brownie at SWENSEN's Ice Cream. I bet you remember how good it was i mentioned in my old post.


Jerry, my best friend ever. We are like brothers, though he is my newphew and i'm the uncle (",)


Yuthysak, Jerry's son and that makes me become a grand-uncle (^.^)


The parents and the son.

No comments:

Post a Comment