Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gotta work out harder

THURSDAY, 11 JUNE, 2009

Super Choc Brownie at SWENSEN'S
Two days in a row i ate big breakfast, big lunch and SWENSEN's Chocolate Ice Cream, and i did not get to go to my gym. I hope this evening nothing would come up and i could go to gym and work out hard (",)

Forgot to mention about the Super Choc Brownie at SWENSEN'S.......... who likes ice cream or chocolate, who gotta try this new menu cup. I like it a lot and i bet, so do you.

Anyway, I have been happy recently. My life seems tobe joyful. I have been more busy at work which means I have more works to do and be productive. I have a sticky friend and a glue friend (^.^)




TUESDAY, 26 MAY, 2009

This picture below was where i slept on 26th May. It's my office and i gotta sleep there alone. Do i sound pitty? Yeah, not to mention that i had a terrible nightmare. Please don't ask!

On the 26th May, the new(2rd) Mornivong bridge was opened for public use. They had a opening ceremony with the present of Priminister Hun Sen. For arrangement and security purposes, the roads access to both brigdes were blocked from 25th midnight to 26th 11AM. As a result, my sister, brother, the kids and I could not sleep at home or we could not come to work on the next day. So that they slept in a hotel, while i had to sleep in my office in the big building..... alone.... on the floor :-( .......... but it's alright!

No comments:

Post a Comment