Friday, January 23, 2009

Expensive great dinner & Humiliated

FRIDAY, JANUARY 23, 2009

This evening Mark invited us (my sister and her husband, and i) for dinner at a high class restaurant "La Residence Restaurant"

It's a high class and of course expensive place with great atmosphere, design, great food with nice decoration and a famous Jazz band from Paris, "Philippe Javelle and Richard Bolsson"

The dinner was nice, delicious food, interesting conversation and stuffs.














This is my order "Grilled Sirloin Steak"

I always love potato and beef, especially "Mass Potato and Steak of medium cooked" Ermmmmm!









My dessert "Pudding of chocolate and pistachio mousse"

Wondering what my drink was? Of course "Coke Light" as always.









Now time to talk about humiliation. Don't worry, it did not happen at the restaurant or i will never go there again.
It's about my car..... again! The water tank leaking. While driving back home i heard the sound of water boiling, then i looked at the temperature meter... wow OMG! it was almost 100C. I then quickly gave indicators light and pull over. Opened the car head, thick smoke flied in to the air covering everything and i could not see. On the way trying to reach home, i had to stop and fill the water every 5 minutes. Therefore, i had to drive very fast challenging the time and the temperature increasing.

If i do not miss a number, i stopped and refilled the water 7 times until i got home.
Hey, i'm living in my wonderful home country with helpful and kind people. I always got help, at least there is someone stop by and asks if i am alright. I got the water from every place i stopped.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like you need a new car! also you need to give me some of that yummy food. cant wait to see you at the party at my house! you can meed my dad he will be there ..
    your friend
    victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things to remember when driving a second hand car, especially when it's getting old. Always having few bottles of water and towel of clothes in your car booth, when similar incident happened you something to use. Lucky, you noticed it, otherwise your Corolla will become Grilled-Rolla....

    ReplyDelete