Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Adventure in the caves

SUNDAY, JANUARY 18, 2009

Hey I am not doing privacy, I am holding my camera trying to take a photo of the entrance cave in front of me.

I just had an adventure last week in Kampot province. I went to caves in two mountain which
was an amazing experience that i have never done before.
The caves i went to are in two mountains. Caves in Phnom Chgnok (Phnom Chhnork as it written in Lonely Planet book) are the most impressive, and Phnom Sor (Phnom Sorsia as written in quidebook).


Phnom Chgnok is from Kampot about 10km. Take the road to Kep and veer left after the short one way section. There are local kids guided us with a torch, however we brought a few of ours which are better than theirs and they loved our torches.
Phnom
Sor is another cave complex 13.5km from Kampot.


If you wanna go to the caves, don't forget to bring a torch, good mountain boots, and stay diet at least two weeks before then. Because the holes in the caves are small and you have to crawl like a lizard.


It was a wonderful trip and experiences, that i hardly can describe by writting. So now you see the pictures........... I know you will say wow!















































No comments:

Post a Comment