Thursday, December 11, 2008

What my life would be?

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2008

It has been for days that I have been searching for school and information for further my education level.
I desire to pursue MBA's degree from an advance university. So that I can develop my capability, knowledge and skills that enable me to help my company growth and able to compete with those foreign companies in my home country. By doing so, I am involved as party of my country development indirectly.


I am accepted by a university in Switzerland. However, it's a big amount of investment to complete my study. I have applied for two scholarships, one will result in May. Another scholarship deadline for application is in June, but i already submitted my documents and don't know when the result will be published.


I do hope that I would be awarded for one of the scholarships so my dream for my education will become true. I then will go to study at an advanced education system in the advanced country. Experience the new life that i wish for, the life of being independent, better life style, showing my culture while learning from those international students.

From then i will try to study hard, and do all my best to complete my study with a high grade. Showing that Cambodian students are hard working, ambitious, good character and the admirable nation.



Now please enjoy this inspire video. Actually it's a TV commercial which targets Cambodian New Generation!

No comments:

Post a Comment