Sunday, December 21, 2008

Khmer Opera at New Life and Family BBQ

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21, 2008

Eventually, i got to NLF again this Sunday with my friend Miss Sim. She agreed to come and skipped her class hehe. I picked her up from her school and head for the church. I did not meet many of our friends today, but Cox's family. It was a good weekend that we got to the church, had lunch with Cox family, coffee with Jerry and his wife, then i had family BBQ at home.

It was specially today at the church. We had many exciting and anergetic songs, and khmer opera "La Kaon Basak" about the birth of Jesus Christ.


























Family BBQ
In this video, kids getting gifts, family BBQ, my nieces dancing with me.... sorry about the bad quality of the video, but i did not have enough light and i upload in low quality for web play back.

2 comments:

  1. HI,this is Sreymoch(we have met many times in the party like Thankgiving, BBQ in the park, Chris and Victoria Christmas Party).I had read your blog, Ii's seem you have a lot of fun. And your blog look so great, I wish I could decorate my blog to be good looking too. Maybe you can help me if you don't mind. You can also view my blog www.sreymochbun.blogspot.com :) I am glad to see you comment on develop web blog. :) Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'ai oublié que j'ai dansé !
    Marie Neang

    ReplyDelete