Monday, August 11, 2008

My Amazing Housekeeper

MONDAY, AUGUST 11, 2008

This evening when i just opened my door, i could smell a light and sweet smell from inside of my room. I knew it was the smell of jasmine which my housekeeper sometimes put them on the head of my bed. But i didn't see the flowers there this time and i wondered where the smell came from.

After scouting around, i discovered a bunch of jasmines in my transparency vase of artificial flowers in my bathroom.
Wow! i like the idea of placing the jasmines in my bathroom, not only they spread the smell over the bathroom and bedroom, but it also look nice on the sink nearby the mirror which makes us can see more of them.

I would call her, My Amazing Housekeeper..... oh wait a minute!!! She picked the flowers from our garden.......!!!.......she would have ruined our garden! Those butterflies will be upset by tomorrow. haha.


A bunch of jasmines in my transparency vase of artificial flowers with water.

3 comments:

  1. How come, i just know your blog, and would you mind if i put your site add. into my blog.

    OK, i'll be more than happy to see your discriptions in yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time be careful before taking picture in front of the mirror in your bathroom. Remember to wear some clothes, otherwise....hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was not i wearing some clothes in the picture? haha
    Thank for your suggestion though :-D

    ReplyDelete