Monday, August 4, 2008

Friends Come Over

SUNDAY, AUGUST 03, 2008

I usually go to my Mom's room and have a Mother and Son talk almost every night before i go to my room. She always hears all about me and also about my close/good friends, but she has not met all of them yet.
On Sunday, i invited four of my female friends come over to my house, who were my classmates and Gina my former lecturer who as if my Filipino mom. However, only Rath and Gina could came. The others, one was busy and another one wanted to earn credit from her mother by staying at home.

In this picture, we are playing Scrabble. Gina was the winner, she got 130 scores. I got 129 and Rath 108 the loser haha.


Nice pose in our impressive garden which was designed by my sister and I ;-)


We are mixing the powder to bake a chocolate cake.


I'm putting the mixed powder into the oven. It was supposed to be hit for 30 minutes, but it took us for one hour because we put too much water and vegetable oil, plus i didn't have pre-hit the oven.


While hitting the cake we play badminton. Rath left us alone to talk on the phone for hours since we were playing the Scrabble.


The cake took us so long that was why we had time picking the mangoes. Gina likes eating mango with shrimp a lot.


Alright, here we go! The yummy chocolate cake. Ummm!


Even we took one hour, the cake still was not baked enough. Nevertheless, it was still yummy.

3 comments:

  1. It seems you're better than me in term of cooking....
    Are you prepare to be the "Househusband"???
    It's a shame I didn't receive the invitation to taste your baker skill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i would be a househusband and do the cooking, i would be divorced because nobody can what i make.

    It was not a shame that you wasn't invited to taste my cake, i would say you were lucky!
    On the other hand, this is the consequence that you are not single.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But at least you tried, I never give it a try before. I wanted to be able to cook different yumi food for my children as well, but I just still do not have time to learn yet.

    I have no regret of being not single. I enjoyed my married life and joyful with my children. Every evening when I' back from work, I always feel great when seeing my children welcome me back. This is the most precious moment that money can't buy no matter how rich you are.

    ReplyDelete