Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Many kinds of animal on the road

TUESDAY, JULY 29, 2008

It is annoying! Most of the times when i leave my house to work both in the morning, and in the evening back from work. There are many animals on the road. I like animals but this situation is quite irritates me. Not only i have to stop my car and let the animals pass through, sometimes they hit my car and sometimes they even scare me.

Fortunately, i usually go back home at night because after work i have a class. However, if i leave my house at 7:00am and go back home around 5:30pm to 6pm i will stuck by the animals.

Look at these pictures that i took in front of my house! There are cows, sheep, goats, dogs.




This additional photo is my breakfast this morning. I know it's not healthy food, but this morning i out of idea of what to eat :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment