Monday, October 29, 2007

My First Time Cooking

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 28, 2007

I had a funny and enjoyable weekend, but let’s not talk about Saturday because it was crazy.

On Sunday morning, I was unhappy because I had to get up early and open the doors of our warehouse for staffs that had to work over time. At 8:00 after my breakfast I went to Jerry’s house and we hanged out with his girlfriend Vy. It was funny! We first had our brunch at Fizz, they ate but I just had a cup of fruit juice. Then we went to Café Centerment, but only me who ate and they didn’t. After that we continued to PreabSovath’s restaurant, this time, they ate and I didn’t. I was having fun with the internet (connecting 3G with Jerry's cell phone to my laptop. Oh have i ever mentioned that my laptop is my girlfriend? she's always with me to everywhere and everytime. She's useful and helps me all the time though).

After dropping them home it was 2:30pm. I went to my gym and swim until 3:30pm. I planned with Daniel to cook at his house at 4pm, but it wasn’t yet time so I sent him a text asked if his student Kompeak was still at his home but he didn’t reply :-( Thus, I just stayed at the gym, reading and talking with people until 3:50pm then I left the gym. I arrived at his house at 4pm shape, but it wan't on his watch haha. His watch was 5 minutes later than mine.

Kompeak was still there so we were 3 together went to Lucky super market to buy ingredients for our dishes. We cooked Spring Rolls and Lok Lak for our dinner. It was our first time to cook but it wasn’t bad. It was fun and the food was pretty good. I made an invention to the Lok Lak by adding potatoes fried. It may wasn’t a fresh new idea for some who used to cook for times, but it was new for us and it wasn’t in Danny’s recipes booklet though. Oh Danny invented something too! He put the Dipping Sauce that was for Spring Rolls into the Lok Lak beef when he stirred and cooked it wa ha ha. However, our Lok Lak came out more delicious than it should be as right to the recipe he he.

Hey dude, do you know we forgot something? We forgot the onion and the egg. Oh man.

We said to cook again for other two different dishes on next 3 Sundays, because this coming 2 Sundays we will be working for Jerry’s film ads at his factory. Hey Jerry said he will have me again, for the new photos ads. This time I’ll be with the most beautiful and famous singer star. I’m not telling who she is now yet but I can tell that I’m her fan he he


Preparing the ingredients


Cooking

This is what we did. It's Khmer food, the Spring Rolls and Lok Lak.

No comments:

Post a Comment