Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Overload job, Overload loading.

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21, 2011

In the picture below, we had 6 people in my car. We are the slaves of the job.... I never spend my weekend and night time for work, but now.... last two weeks we worked at the office until 10pm. Last night we worked until 11pm. What's the result? Shit! just because of a small thing which covers all over the whole things that leads our outcome fail to pass the acceptance.


The documents that we are carrying wherever we go and always work on them.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear. A team of 6 people, not bad. At least, you're not alone.

    Why do you have to do it so urgent anyways?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because we need to have it done all, for next day they come to audit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see.. Did you guys manage to have it all done finally? I wish you lucks!

    ReplyDelete