Saturday, February 28, 2009

Lebanese Restaurant

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2009

This week Mark and I went to a fancy restaurant so that we had dinner instead of lunch. This time was different, very different, we went to a Lebanese restaurant, the one closed to Malaysian embassy. While waiting for Mark, i met Chris and Victoria and their kids stopped by. I like the conversation we had and little catch up. I'm glad the kids called my name. They remember me, yay! I love to have them meet my nieces, they must like each other a lot, but i wonder how to do that. My nieces speak Khmer and French, while Charis and Ilana speak English....

Honestly, I have never heard about Lebanese and i've never seen the flag even once. Now i got to eat at a Lebanese restaurant and saw their flag.... i think it's a strange flag with a Christmas tree.
The place was nice and fancy, but the food was so different and strange, it was not too bad at all though.
We sat on the rooftop where was an open space. The sky was about to rain, it was windy and cold. I love the before rain weather a lot :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment