Sunday, March 2, 2008

Another Good Weekend But Crazy & Nice

SATURDAY, MARCH 01, 2008

Saturday is my impatient day of the week. I usually get busier than the other days, stressful and workaholic try to get all things done so that i can feel relaxed at the weekend.

This Saturday was so nice because i had a great time at dinner with my old good friends. It was so funny but embarrassing that i was so happy and congratulated Chenda that she was.... (i shouldn't mention it here) but actually she is not and i shouldn't have said what she didn't deserve it.


Dinner at ElseWhere

After the dinner Daniel and I went to Beach Party at Hotel Cambodiana where we go for our gym everyday. The party was interesting and there were many people. However, it seemed didn't entertain us enough and it wasn't as fun as we expected. We didn't stay for long and we left for a walk. I like walking so much. I can say that i enjoyed the walking-talk better than the Beach Party.





SUNDAY, MARCH 02, 2008

I was quite annoyed and wondered why there are people who don't care about others. They made noise at mid night and early morning without thinking others are sleeping.
However, Danny turned my annoying morning to a nice one. It was my first time to have a friend who made a breakfast for me.

My house is far and once i get home i would be lazy to get back in the city. So I decided to go to the church again with him in order to learn more about what people do in a church and the differences between the religions.

After that we went to a café where tries to imitate Starbucks, but we couldn't find the place so we went to Yejj café where we can have the real Starbucks instead and had our brunch there. It was my first time to taste Starbucks. It was great but expensive. I don't think Starbucks would be successful to franchise in Cambodia.

We got back home at about 1PM and did a big washing.
After taking a nap i got up at 3PM for our CCClub. The topic was "What it means to be Cambodian" it was big and brought the debate to many related topics.

I hope there are people keep coming to the club and there are brave girls will join.

No comments:

Post a Comment